Campsite holidays on the Cotentin coast
Are you visiting Normandy by campsite?
Make a stopover on the Cotentin Peninsula at Camping La Gallouette in Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue in the Manche (50) and rent your camper van pitch! On the agenda for your stay: freedom and comfort, proximity to services, nature and the seaside. You can finally park your camping car, converted van or your van and visit the town without distance constraints: shops, port, access to the island Tatihou, visits… the ideal place!
Don’t waste time looking for a motorhome service area… The campsite offers several solutions for motorhome owners:
- an outdoor parking area open 365d/365
- some campsites, more spacious for longer stays in Lower Normandy by motorhome
Classic campsite pitch
Are you a fan of traditional camping, do you like the human contact and friendly atmosphere of the campsite? Then opt for a grass pitch and position your campsite on it. Put on your chocks, roll out your solette and enjoy your outdoor holiday to the full on your private campsite.
Our campsite pitches are marked out and flat. Among a hundred or so pitches available: shady, sunny, quiet, near children’s games, far from the sanitary facilities, near the showers…
- Stay in Cotentin for 1, 2, 3 days, 1 week or more
- Grass pitch delimited by hedges from 80 to 120 m²
- Campsite service area with free access: drainage + water filling
- Electricity (10A)
Arrival from 14:00 and departure before 12:00.
Outdoor parking area – Open all year round
The only secure campsite in Saint Vaast la Hougue. Ideal if you are autonomous and do not need electricity and services. The area is located 100m next to the campsite La Gallouette and is equipped with a barrier and a terminal with payment by credit card.
- Secured barrier
- Water drainage
- Filling the tank with drinking water and electricity (at extra cost)
- A few steps from the city centre, the sea, the port and the weekly market
Would you like to stay at the campsite for several days?
Perfect for visiting the port of Saint-Vaast-la Hougue, the Île Tatihou and the Tour de la Hougue on foot from the parking area. Or go to the Saturday morning market and enjoy the sea air. A unique place to park your camper van and discover the Val de Saire.
Prices for parking in a campsite:
- Parking from €1
- 2€ water (100 litres) and electricity (1h00)