A warm and personal welcome at Camping La Gallouette
A friendly and personal welcome at Camping La Gallouette
Anne-Laure, Stéphane, Elisa and Gildas are happy to welcome you and inform you at the reception of our campingite in Normandy. We will give you all the practical and tourist information you need to have a pleasant stay in the Cotentin, Normandy. All of us are passionate about our region, the Manche, and we will do our utmost to give you advice about places to visit according to your expectations and interests. We will be delighted to accompany you from the moment you make your reservation until your arrival and throughout your stay in Saint Vaast.
The reception team will accompany you on your holiday in Normandy …
The campsite La Gallouette is open from 31 March to 01 October 2023.
During this opening period, we will be happy to welcome you:
- in low season from 8.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 19.00
- in high season from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
and throughout the year!
During the closing period from October 2nd to March 30th, we remain at your disposal from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm to book your campsite stay or for any holiday project in the Cotentin.
- By telephone at 02 33 54 20 57
- By mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: 10b rue de la Galouette, 50550 Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue
You will also find :
- The tide schedules of the port of Saint Vaast
- Sale of postcards of the area around the campsite
- Loan of iron, tokens for washing machine / dryer
- Wifi tickets (coverage on the whole campsite)
- Tourist information and documentation Val de Saire, Cotentin, Manche and Normandy
- Discounts and ticketing museums and other tourist attractions
You have booked the rental of a chalet or a mobile home in our campsite in Normandy from 1 to 6 persons :
- Rental arrivals are from 16:00 at the reception of your campsite Manche.
- And departures until 10am.
Would you like to come and camp in a 4-star campsite with a swimming pool?
- You can arrive from 14:00 and will have your campsite pitch until noon on the day of your departure.
Holidays with peace of mind
Are you hiker on the GR 223 in the English Channel, a camper on a trip along the Cotentin coast or on a family holiday in Saint Vaast? Take a look at all our services and find the one that suits your needs. In addition to the swimming pool and the snack bar you will find on this page, a presentation of our wifi services with coverage of the entire campsite, ticketing for entrance to the surrounding tourist sites and … laundry.
Staying connected with your loved ones!
The secure WiFi, present throughout the campsite La Gallouette, allows you to connect your tablet or smartphone from anywhere on the campsite. Ideal for sharing your holiday photos, checking your emails or preparing the day’s visit programme.
1 hour free of connection is offered. It’s very simple, just create your account and accept the terms and conditions of the service. Our low-cost WIFI offer allows you to have more connection time, ask about the rates for wifi packages at the reception of your campsite by the sea. 4G also covers the whole campsite.
Share your holiday photos of camping by the sea in the Cotentin on the campsite’s social networks:
To take advantage of discounts and benefits, buy your tickets for visits to museums and other tourist sites in La Manche directly at the campsite reception. Save time, discounts and cutting tickets to make the most of your Normandy seaside holiday!
- Enter the Cité de la mer in Cherbourg and embark on an exceptional adventure through the seabed thanks to the special tickets available at the campsite.
- Visit the landing beaches and its museums and get a discount for the Airborne Museum by buying your tickets in advance at the campsite reception.
- Also get discounts for the Ile Tatihou,
- the animal park of Montaigu la Brisette
- or the D-Day Experience in Carentan.
Laundry room for more comfort
The laundry is equipped with 2 washing machines and 1 dryer, as well as washing bins. The appliances are operated by means of tokens, which can be collected from the campsite reception.
An ironing board is available in the laundry room. An iron is also available on request.