Are you visiting Normandy in a camper van?
Make a stopover on the Cotentin peninsula at Camping La Gallouette in Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue in the Manche (50)! On the program of your stay: freedom and comfort, proximity of services, nature and seaside. You can finally park your camper and visit the town without any distance constraints: shops, port, access to the island, visits, touristic spots… the ideal place !
Don’t waste time looking for a camper van and motorhome service area… The campsite provides motorhome owners with an outdoor parking area open 365 days a year and an indoor area open from 1st April to 31th October 2020 for overnight or multi-day stops, but also more spacious pitches for longer stays in Lower Normandy by motorhome.
Standard camping pitch
– For 1, 2, 3 days or longer !
– Grassy, individual pitch (80 to 120m²) – Comfort and tranquility
– Services : drainage + water refill
– Electricity (10 amp)
– All campsite services : heated pool, play area and kids’ club, multisports court, pétanque ground, snack-bar, shop, daytime activities and evening entertainment in peak season…
– Arrival from 2:00pm and departure by 12h00am.
Indoor parking area: 2 persons + electricity
Would you like to stay in the indoor area for 1, 2, 3 days or more? Take advantage of the services of the campsite and the peace and quiet by choosing to park your motorhome in the campsite.
– Stabilised tarred area of 35 m².
– Service terminal
– Package including 10 amp electrical connection
– All the services of the campsite in free access: heated swimming pool, playground and club for children, multi-sports ground, petanque ground, snack bar, grocery store, animations during the day and in the evening in season…
On this parking area inside the camping, you can choose between 2 types of packages according to your needs :
Motorhome stopover package: for one night with arrival from 6.00 pm and departure the next day at 10.00 am.
Motorhome daily package: arrival from 14.00 and departure the next day at 12.00.
Outdoor parking area
You wish to stay on the outdoor motorhome area for 1, 2, 3 days or more?
– Open all year round
– Sewage drainage
– Filling of the drinking water tank and electricity (at extra charge)
Perfect for visiting the port of Saint-Vaast-la Hougue, Tatihou Island and the Tour de la Hougue on foot from the parking lot.
Interesting to go to the landing of the boats and taste fish and seafood or to go to the market on Saturday morning and enjoy the sea air.
Unique to put down your camper and set off to discover the Val de Saire in a 2CV (hire at the campsite 100m away).
Price parking area for camper vans:
- Parking from 1€.
- 2€ water (100 liters) and electricity (1h00)