Are you visiting Normandy by motorhome?
Make a stopover on the Cotentin peninsula at Camping La Gallouette in Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue in the Manche (50) and rent your motorhome pitch! On the programme for your stay: freedom and comfort, proximity of services, nature and the seaside. You can finally park your motorhome, converted van or your van and visit the town without any distance constraints: shops, port, access to Tatihou Island, visits… the ideal place!
Don’t waste time looking for a motorhome service area… The campsite offers several solutions for motorhome owners:
- an outdoor parking area open 365 days a year
- an indoor area open from 1st April to 30th September 2021 for overnight or multi-day stopovers
- camping pitches, more spacious for longer stays in Basse-Normandie by motorhome
Classic camping pitch
Are you a fan of traditional camping, do you like human contact and the friendly atmosphere of the campsite? Then opt for a grassy pitch and position your motorhome on it. Put on your boots, unfold your solette and make the most of your outdoor holiday to relax on your private campsite pitch. The pitches on our campsite are marked out and flat. There are about a hundred pitches available: shady, sunny, quiet, close to children’s playgrounds, far from the sanitary facilities, close to the showers…
– Stay in Cotentin for 1, 2, 3 days, 1 week or more
– Grassy pitch delimited by hedges from 80 to 120 m².
– Motorhome service area with free access: emptying + filling with water
– Electricity (10A)
Arrival from 14:00 and departure before 12:00.
+ more info on classic pitches
Indoor paved parking area
While taking advantage of the campsite’s services, choose the parking area: at an attractive rate! A package for 2 people with electricity at a low price that allows you to easily put your motorhome down for a break on your journey through the Cotentin region, in the Manche.
– Tarred stabilised area with individual space of 35 m².
– Service terminal
– Package including 10 amp electricity connection
– All the services of the campsite with free access: launderette, waste disposal area, bread deposit, heated swimming pool, playground and children’s club, multi-sports ground, petanque ground, snack bar, grocery shop, day and evening entertainment in season…
On this parking area inside the campsite, you can choose between 2 types of packages according to your needs :
Motorhome stopover package: for a single night with arrival from 6pm and departure the next day before 10am.
Daily motorhome daily package: arrival from 14.00 and departure the next day before 12.00.
Outdoor parking area – Open all year round
The only secure motorhome parking area in Saint Vaast la Hougue. Ideal if you are self-sufficient and do not need electricity and service. The area is located 100m next to the La Gallouette campsite and is equipped with a barrier and a terminal with credit card payment.
– Free parking
– Secure barrier
– Drainage of waste water
– Filling of the drinking water tank and electricity (at an extra charge)
– A few steps from the city centre, the sea, the port and the weekly market.
Would you like to stay in the outdoor motorhome area for several days?
Perfect for visiting the port of Saint-Vaast-la Hougue, Tatihou Island and the Tour de la Hougue on foot from the parking area. Or go to the Saturday morning market while enjoying the sea air. Unique to put down your motorhome and set off to discover the Val de Saire in a 2CV (can be hired at the campsite 100m away).
Prices for parking space for motorhomes:
- Parking from 1€.
- 2€ water (100 litres) and electricity (1 hour)